Monday, June 11, 2007

an introduction

An art panel at the University of Houston recently approved my drawing proposal for the commons area of the Honors College at the University. I decided to create this blog as both a way of sharing my process with anyone interested (especially students in the Honors College), and as an incentive for me to keep a detailed, up-to-date record of the process. And, as the commission will presumably have a definable beginning and end, it seemed like a sensible enterprise about which to devote a maiden blog. I'll have more background explanation on my next post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Randy and congratulations on securing the commission. Do not allow this blog to become a distraction.....

Anonymous said...

You're too humble in your invitation to check out the blog. Congratulations! Looking forward to following the progress.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Randy!!
You know why I am most proud of this accomplishment of yours. It's a fabulous idea to do this blog which will show and share the progress of your work on this very important commission.
Congratulations, we are looking forward to seeing it come to fruition.
Sweetbread & familia
(Bennie, Thora, Zoe, David and Bonz)

Anonymous said...

So we get to see the process in process.